Frequently asked Questions:
1. When will my child’s photos be ready to view?
Photos will be available within 4 weeks of the date of photography.
Please register to receive an email when your child’s photos are ready.
2. When do I receive a login code?
Each child will receive a registration note 2 weeks before the photo date. Please follow the note to register and an email will be sent to you as soon as your child’s photos are ready.
3. I did not receive my login code?
If you did not receive your login code please send an email to email@example.com.
4. Why do I have to create an account with Mary Thompson Photographer?
A personal account is needed to place an order. The account is free and there is no obligation for you to purchase. Your account is private and the password is set by you.
5. How long after ordering do I receive my prints?
Photos will be delivered to your centre within 4 weeks of the closing date of ordering for delivery to your centre.
6. How do I receive my digital order?
After purchase digital images you will receive an email explaining how to download your photos or login to the webshop here. Cick on your name in the top right of the page and choose ‘my Page’. You will see a tab labeled ‘Digital Downloads’, any items available for download will be accessible from here.
7. I received an email that my photos are ready, how do I order?
Please see our video tutorial from the "How to order video" menu. It is located on the left side of the page.
8. Does my preschool collect order forms and money?
Money collection and printed order forms are not necessary as parents view, order & purchase their child’s images online.
9. Do you have packages for parents to choose between?
We offer a digital package and a range of print packages. Parents can choose different images and can zoom, crop, and use basic effects to create the look they want. Parents also have the ability to select other photo gifts from our range. Please see our video tutorial below to view our online ordering system for parents.
10. I have other questions?
Please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0433656400 and I am happy to assist you.