1. When will my child’s photos be ready to view?
Photos will be available within 4 weeks of the date of photography.
If you have registered you will receive an email when your child’s photos are ready.
2. When do I receive a login code?
Each child will receive a registration note 2 weeks before the photo date. Please follow the note to register and an email will be sent to you as soon as your child’s photos are ready.
3. I did not receive my login code?
If you did not receive your login code please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Why do I have to create an account with Mary Thompson Photographer?
A personal account is needed to place an order. The account is free and there is no obligation for you to purchase. Your account is private and the password is set by you.
5. How long after ordering do I receive my prints?
Photos will be delivered to your centre within 4 weeks of the closing date for ordering at the discounted price.
6. How long after I order do I receive my digital images?
Digital images are avaialbe for immediate download after purchase.
7. I received an email that my photos are ready, how do I order?
Please see our video tutorial from the "How to order video" menu. It is located on the left side of the page.
8. Does the preschool have to collect order forms and money?
Money collection is not necessary for most centers as parents view, order & purchase their child’s images online.
9. Do you have packages for parents to choose between?
We offer a digital package and a range of print packages. Parents can choose different images and can zoom, crop, and use basic effects to create the look they want. Parents also have the ability to select other photo gifts from our range. Please see our video tutorial from the "How to order video" menu. It is located on the left side of the page.